The Haven Network is an independent Christian ministry offering life-affirming services, providing emotional, spiritual and practical support for families who have experienced the death of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, SIDS and early infant death and families who are facing a terminal diagnosis of their pre-born or newborn baby. We strive to help parents build memories of their precious little one, enabling them to remember this difficult time with comfort, knowing that they did the best for their baby and entire family. All of our services are provided at no cost to the families we serve.
At The Haven Network:
- We believe each baby is handcrafted by the Triune God and is a valued member of the human family.
- We believe each baby, pre-born or newly born, is worthy of tender, palliative care until natural death.
- We believe every family member, regardless of race or creed, deserves to be treated with honor and dignity.
- We recognize that parents have the primary role in caring for their baby and deserve support and encouragement, enabling them to be the best parents possible in their time of grief.
- We are honored, as staff and volunteers, to be the servants of Christ and will strive to model His example of compassionate care.